His e-mail was enthusiastic. He is very laid back. Up until a few days ago, you couldn't rally sense any excitement from him. We didn't skype with him. All of our conversation has been on FB. It is hard to gauge someone's tone of voice through IMs. You could tell today that he was excited in everything that he wrote.
I am picking up his Local Coordinator Thursday morning and we are going to pick him up at the hotel he is staying. I am very excited to actually meet him in person, and make him a true member of the family. It will nice to finally have him in the home. I am glad that he gets the chance to go sight seeing during his orientation, especially since he will be seeing all the main sights of New York. He should have much fun doing that, and I know he has already made some friends. It is hard to believe that in less than 48 hours he will actually be in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment